Sunday, August 2, 2009

National Day 09

I went to National Day celebration (Preview) at Marina Bay yesterday with deardear. She managed to get 2 tickets from her company. The show was nice but I was just to tired to enjoy it as I had not enough sleep after my night shift. I had participated in the 2008 National Day celebrate show and being able to be part of it as an audience was a totally different experience. Saw alot of my colleagues too at the show. I think they will be very evny of me. Hahaha.....

Today, deardear's godsis came to our house with her baby. We had lunch at our house and dinner at AMK centre. Went to AMK Centre to walk walk in the the evening and separated to return home only at about 9.30pm. Actually, I like friends coming to my house just to chill and relax. I thnk I'll get a bed or a sofa bed so that my friends can even stay overnight....hahaha....so happy having your own house.

No comments: