Wednesday, August 5, 2009

There was this attachment guy who came attach to me the day before. He was late when he reported for work and subsequently I found him sleeping at the 1st hour of sleep. As such, I decided that I must teach him some discipline and right working attitude. I then bring him around and we worked really hard. I gave him little rest, just enough for him to have his meals and toilet break. At the end of the day, I told him that he must report early for work the next day, which he did. He came to work early yesterday and just when I thought he had improved, he slept again during work. This made me angry. I did the same thing and it was a day of hard work.

When I came back this morning after work, I was so tired that I slept almost until 7pm. I usually will wake up at 4pm and go to the gym. So I met up with deardear at 7.15pm and we went for dinner at AMK central. After our dinner, she went back home and I went to the gym.

Now we are surfing net and enjoying our aircon in our bedroom. How nice to have a home of your own.

No comments: